The Beginning...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

For so long now I have wanted to write a blog. The procrastinator that I am, I have made every excuse under the sun to prevent this moment, this moment that's happening right now, from occurring. After literally years of avoidance I finally sat down on a cold Winters night, snuggled up with a blanket, the heater blazing and my old, barely functioning, lap top over heating on my knee and began to type. I was hindered, largely by the mittens I was wearing (mittens being fingerless gloves - making typing impossible - but keeping my hands toasty), but mostly by the expectations that, over time, I have poured onto myself in regards to my writing. Will anyone read this? Will anyone like this? Will people judge me for my choice of hand wear? I don't even know what I'll be blogging about - I know, literally years in the making and I'm still clueless - but I want to make sure I am blogging about things that make me happy - food, flowers and home wares are high on the list. I hope that some of the things that warm my heart will warm yours too. If you like where this is going make sure you follow me so you don't miss any of my posts.
I'm not sure what's going to happen next, but I'm excited to see.



Comments

  1. Are you sure you're in Perth and not the North Pole? Nice first post, intimate & cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lulubel,
      It may as well be the North Pole... its so cold here! I'll keep a look out for penguins (they live in the North Pole, right?). Although to be honest they're probably all inside their penguin houses freezing their butts off and writing posts about how cold it is outside. I'm glad you like my blog. Make sure you come back. Your comments made me soooo happy! You brightened my day.
      Keep Smiling,
      Sam x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts